Name: Flute - a wind musical instrument made out of wood, bone, metal or some other materials in the form of a tube with various round holes that are covered by fingers or keys. The instrument is played by blowing a stream of air into the tube through a sharp edge opening.
Flutes of India: bansi, bansuri, murali, venu, bansoori, venoo, Wenu, murli
Flutes of Scandinavia: salgflojt (willow flute, Sweden), seljefloyte (Norway), and pitkahuilu (Finland)
Overtone flutes: Kalyuka (Russia and Ukraine), willow flute (Scandina), fujara (Slovaki), koncovka (Slovakia)
* Haynes Handmade Drawn Tone Hole Model Professional Flute (.016 Wall / Offset G / Gold Riser)
* Signature Music 2810N Closed 16-hole Flute
* Gemeinhardt C Flute Model 2SP with Hardcase
* LJ Hutchen Silver C Flute with Case
* Yamaha YFL-221 Standard Silver
* Native American Flute, Synthetic, in "F"
* Native American Flute, Synthetic, in "G"
* Native American Flute Handmade - deep Key of Low D -With Stand and Book and cd
* Native American Flute Made for Women - W/stand,book &Cd
* Nay Flute Eqyptian Flutes Set of 7
* Bansuri, Professional Flute in A, 22"
* Professional Bansuri Flute in C, 35" Long
* Professional Bansuri Flute in D, 33"
* Blackwood Bombard Flute with Reed
* Deluxe Bamboo Pan Flute & Recorder Collection
* Ocarina Flute from Peru with Hand Painted Southwest Patterns
* Ocarina Flute Handicraft from PERU NAZCA LINES SET
* Brass Flute Whistle in C
* Shakuhachi, "EE
* Snake Charmer (Plain)
* Irish Flute with Key, Rosewood
* Double Mijwiz Flute
* Mizmar, Egyptian, Brass Trim, Set of 3
* Hardwood Transverse Flute
* Professional Bamboo Quena Flute
* Indian Bamboo Flute Set
* Shehnai Deluxe Flute
* Five Key Pratten Style Irish Flute
* Turkish Duduk Flute, 13 3/4" with Reed
* Large Bamboo Recorder Flute 14" Peru
* Celtic Crystal Flutes
Other musical instruments